Arcanine is a Fire-type Pokémon from Kanto region. It evolves from Growlithe after being fed with 50 candies.
| Arcanine - Legendary Pokémon
| Arcanine is known for its high speed. It is said to be capable of running over 6,200 miles in a single day and night. The fire that blazes wildly within this Pokémon's body is its source of power.
Arcanine is the part of a two-member family.
- Arcanine was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Arcanine is 2,597, however it can reach 2,813, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between June 13th and June 22nd, 2017, Arcanine's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Solstice Week event.
- As a former 3rd tier Raid Boss, Arcanine's CP was 19,534. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 1,731 and 2,164 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Arcanine was available in field research: "Catch the Fire-type evolution of Eevee." during Detective Pikachu Celebration with a maximum capture CP of 1,298.
- The task originally required to catch two Flareon. This was fixed on the last day of event.
- Shiny form of Arcanine was released on September 1st, 2018.
- On February 17th, 2017, Arcanine's fast attack Bite was replaced with Snarl and its charged attacks Bulldoze and Flamethrower were replaced with Crunch and Wild Charge.
- Arcanine page, on the official Pokédex website
- Arcanine article, on the Pokémon Wiki