Aipom is a Normal-type Pokémon from Johto region. It can evolve into Ambipom after being fed 100 candies and a Sinnoh Stone is used.
| Aipom - Long Tail Pokémon
| Aipom's tail ends in a hand-like appendage that can be cleverly manipulated. However, because the Pokémon uses its tail so much, its real hands have become rather clumsy.
Aipom is the part of a two-member family.
- Aipom was released with the main release of Johto-region Pokémon on February 16th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Aipom is 1,156, however it can reach 1,252, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between May 7th and May 17th, 2019, Aipom's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Detective Pikachu Celebration.
- Between December 5th and December 12th, 2019, Aipom's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Evolution Event.
- From February 16th, 2017 to December 8th, 2017, Aipom used to be a possible hatchling from 2-km Eggs.
- As a former 2nd tier Raid Boss, Aipom's CP was 7,219. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 770 and 963 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Shiny form of Aipom was released with the beginning of the Detective Pikachu Celebration on May 7th, 2019.
- Aipom page, on the official Pokédex website
- Aipom article, on the Pokémon Wiki