The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Long Tail Pokémon
Aipom's tail ends in a hand-like appendage that can be cleverly manipulated. However, because the Pokémon uses its tail so much, its real hands have become rather clumsy.
- Aipom's cry
Aipom is part of a two-member family.
- Aipom was released with the main release of Johto-region Pokémon on February 16th, 2017.
- Shiny form of Aipom was released on Detective Pikachu Celebration on May 7th, 2019.
|In wild since 2017 Feb 16|
Increased chance/Previously in:
|Tier 2 CP 7,219
Visit List of Raid Bosses changes for complete appearance
Trade a Pokémon: Throwback Challenge 2020: Johto
|1,156||Obtainable during: |
Tricky Pokémon: 2020 Apr 1 - 7 (up to 5 per day)
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- article, on the Bulbapedia
- Aipom article, on the Pokémon Wiki
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.