Abomasnow is a Grass, Ice-type Pokémon from the Sinnoh region. It evolves from Snover after being fed 50 candies. It can Mega Evolve into Mega Abomasnow initially after being given 200 Mega Energy, and 40 afterwards.
It lives a quiet life on mountains that are perpetually covered in snow. It hides itself by whipping up blizzards.
It blankets wide areas in snow by whipping up blizzards. It is also known as "The Ice Monster".
- Weather Ball: added on July 27th, 2020
Abomasnow is part of a two-member family.
- Abomasnow was released on Holiday 2018 on December 18th, 2018.
- Shiny form of Abomasnow was released on Holiday 2019 on December 24th, 2019.
- Shadow form of Abomasnow was released on December 24th, 2019.
|In wild since 2018 Dec 18
Increased spawns in:
|Tier 4 CP 24,082
Visit List of Raid Bosses changes for complete appearance
|1,012||Special Research/Timed Research:|
Throwback Challenge 2020: Sinnoh - Completing 7th part
A Colossal Discovery - 2nd part: Evolve 7 Ice-type Pokémon
- Mega Abomasnow was released on December 1st, 2020.
- Shiny form of Mega Abomasnow was released on the same day.
Mega Raid Battles
|Obtain Mega Energy from Mega Raid Battle|
Boss CP 44,824
Catch CP 1,349/1,687 (weather boosted)
10× - Power up Pokémon 7 times: Charge Up
- Abomasnow is a tier 4 Raid Boss most recently. However, it used to be a tier 3 before.
- Normally, evolved stages of Pokémon cannot be shiny in encounter screen, but after its Mega Evolution release, Abomasnow could.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- article, on the Bulbapedia
- Abomasnow article, on the Pokémon Wiki