Filtering by nameSửa đổi
Filtering by name works just the same as a normal text search. It returns Pokémon whose name matches the query. This search does not search sub-strings, so the full name must be supplied. This feature supports ASCII and Unicode input. Searching by a Pokémon species name ignores nicknames.
| ||Returns a Pokémon named "MyTranitar"|
| ||Returns all Tyranitars|
Filtering by typeSửa đổi
Pokémon can be filtered by their types by adding their type to the search bar. Multiple Types can be queried at a time by using one or more of the supported separators – colon (
:), semi-colon (
;), comma (
,), or an ampersand (
&). The latter was introduced in version 0.69.1.
| ||Returns all Fire types in the Pokémon list|
| ||Returns all Fire and all Ground types|
| ||Returns all Pokémon that are dual-type Fire/Flying|
Filtering by speciesSửa đổi
Pokémon that belong to a particular species group can be filtered by searching the species name and placing a plus sign (
+) before it. This also works with Pokémon nicknames.
| ||Returns all Bulbasaurs, Ivysaurs and Venusaurs in the Pokémon list|
Filtering by moveSửa đổi
Pokémon with a particular move for a can be filtered by using the at-sign (
@). This feature was introduced in version 0.73.1.
| ||Returns all Pokémon with the move Crunch in the Pokémon list|
Filtering by Pokédex numberSửa đổi
Pokémon can be filtered by their Pokédex number by entering a search range.
| ||Returns all Tyranitars|
| ||Returns all Pokémon with a Pokédex number between 200 and 248|
Filtering by CP and HPSửa đổi
Pokémon can be filtered similar to the way they can be searched by Pokédex number. The only difference is by adding
"cp" in the front of the range to search for Pokémon by CP and
"hp" in front to search for Pokémon by HP.
| ||Returns all Pokémon with CP between 2,000 and 3,000|
| ||Returns all Pokémon with HP between 200 and 300|
Filtering by keywordSửa đổi
Keywords are reserved-words that are used, similar meta-tags, to return Pokémon in the search. They are usually properties of a Pokémon and not visible to the user.
- The "evolve" keyword will display Pokémon that have enough Candy will be displayed. It is not currently possible to filter Pokémon that require an Evolution Item to evolve.
- The "defend" keyword will display Pokémon who are currently defending gyms.
- The "legendary" keyword will display legendary Pokémon.
| ||Returns all Pokémon that can evolve|
| ||Returns all Pokémon are currently defending gyms|
| ||Returns all legendary Pokémon|
Advanced searchSửa đổi
All the filter methods mentioned above can be chained together by separating the queries with colons (
:), semi-colons (
;), commas (
,) and ampersands (
| ||Returns all Pidgey, Rattata, and other Pokémon with the specified name|
| ||Returns all 10 CP Pokémon and all Dratini|
- ↑ Pokémon GO updated to version 0.67.1 for Android and 1.37.1 for iOS. Pokémon GO Live. Retrieved on 2017-09-01.
- ↑ Pokémon GO updated to version 0.69.0 for Android and 1.39.0 for iOS. Pokémon GO Live. Retrieved on 2017-09-01.
- ↑ Pokémon GO updated to version 0.73.1 for Android and 1.43.1 for iOS. Pokémon GO Live. Retrieved on 2017-09-01.
- ↑ 4,0 4,1 Legendaries 3D assets fixed + news + some texts. /r/TheSilphRoad. Retrieved on 2017-09-09.
- ↑ Can we please get the ability to search all our gym defenders at once using a keyword?. /r/TheSilphRoad. Retrieved on 2017-09-09.