|This page is an article stub. It will be expanded soon.|
|This article contains old or outdated information, or has not been updated in a while. It will be updated soon.|
They can be selected from the Main Menu → Pokémon → Eggs tab.
One can see how many eggs a trainer has and how many kilometers (km) one needs to walk to hatch them in the Eggs tab.
To hatch an egg, a trainer needs to select an incubator, then the desired egg.
There are two types of incubators. An orange one is received at the beginning of the game and has unlimited uses. Others are blue and can be used only three times.
Gameplay can carry on as usual when hatching an egg. Kilometers will be registered while the player moves with the app open. Distance is measured by GPS distance, not by movement or number of steps. Once the required distanced has been walked, the egg will appear on the screen with the message "Oh?". Tapping the screen will break the egg open, revealing what is inside.
The Pokémon Go app has limits on speed (approximately 24km/h (15 MPH)). If a person exceeds these limits, the app will not register the distance traveled.
When the app is open, it pings the player's location every 4 minutes. It appears to measure the straight-line distance between pings and will add that distance to every incubator.
The CP of Pokémon hatched from eggs is based on the trainer's level when the egg was acquired, not when it is hatched.
Professor Willow discovered that the color of the eggs change depending on how far a trainer has to walk to hatch the egg.
- Green spots indicate 2km eggs
- Orange spots indicate 5km eggs
- Purple spots indicate 10km eggs
Pokémon eggs hatchlingsSửa đổi
- Bài viết chính: List of Pokémon eggs hatchlings
Eggs have been observed to come in three types, based on the distance one must walk for them to fully incubate: 2 km, 5 km, and 10 km. The Pokémon hatched from eggs always come with a fair amount of their specified candy well.
Niantic has confirmed region-locked Pokémon (Mr. Mime, Tauros, Kangaskhan, and Farfetch'd) can only be hatched from eggs obtained in the designated region. this has been updated and now you can get them in any region by hatching.
- Bài viết chính: List of Pokémon eggs changes
From the date of release of the game until now, there were few changes to distances and hatchlings of Pokémon.
- Ditto Discovered Within a 1KM egg. /r/FindingDitto. Retrieved 2016-08-12.
- Professor Willow has discovered that Pidgey & Rattata no longer hatch from Eggs. He also found that Eevee now hatches from 5 km Eggs only. Twitter. Retrieved 2016-11-03.
- Eggs: Can You Hatch Evolved Forms or Region-Specific Pokemon?. The Silph Road. Retrieved 2016-12-30.